This is a project I started in the UK, we completed a lot of post-production work but finished before production began. I feel strongly about this project and really want to complete it, as I’m sure others would also like to see this happen.
With the support of my UK friends and here in Vietnam I am confident this can and will get made.
Here are some working images of what has already been done for this project, I will post the script and animatic soon.
The building of these puppets was a lot of work and after a few tests proved too much work to maintain and repair throughout the animation process, so these will be redesigned and built for a more efficient work flow.
At the bottom you’ll see a stop motion test.